lukejoshjames
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The Marshall)
Is it possible? I'd love to do so!
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq....y_someone_else

"The Student Room no longer enables members to change their usernames, as this not only causes unnecessary work for the Community Team, but it can also lead to confusion on the site. If you have started an account and wish to have a different username, then you will have to create a new account.
In exceptional circumstances, the TSR moderation team may consider changing a member’s username. This is usually only done when a members username is easily identifiable with them in real life, such as their initials and date of birth, surname, or email address. If you think your circumstances could warrant a change of username, then visit the Moderation Queries forum."
mr tim
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
as per above, except you need to e-mail [email protected] if you want to change your username. As stated above, you can only change it in exceptional circumstances such as if your username is the same as your real name.

(Original post by Captain Jack)
x
The FAQ should be changed to reflect this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (35)
33.33%
No - I have already returned home (11)
10.48%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (23)
21.9%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (7)
6.67%
No - I live at home during term anyway (29)
27.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed