The Student Room Group

AQA biology unit 1 difficulty poll

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CantonHero
You get C and E?

I don't remember the letters, all I remember is getting them right (checked as soon as I got home).

The small intestine was the first connection the stomach on the diagram, and that's where maltase is made.

The pancreas was a connection made on the left of the intestine (looked quite different from the normal shape pancreases are drawn as) and is where amylase is produced.
Original post by Sciencebuddy12
For those who have done this paper : The Biology unit 1 AQA GCSE 2015 paper.
Could you please create an UNOFFICAL MARKSCHEME so that we all can calculate roughly what mark we have got.

It will be much appreciated if this is done ASAP.

This is an A level thread, not for GCSE mate.

Might want to start your own thread, or ask a teacher assuming you know the questions.

Regardless, it's best not the mark your own work using one of these markschemes as it'll either put you down and affect your studies or will boost your confidence unnecessarily and you won't put enough work in.
Original post by AshcaanH
This is an A level thread, not for GCSE mate.

Might want to start your own thread, or ask a teacher assuming you know the questions.

Regardless, it's best not the mark your own work using one of these markschemes as it'll either put you down and affect your studies or will boost your confidence unnecessarily and you won't put enough work in.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending