The Student Room Logo
This thread is closed

So wot college is every1 gonna apply for?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Acaila
Hehehe! {laughs and points}
Trinity had more girls then :biggrin:
200 replies btw people

We did to go off-topic a fair bit though, with German exams, and man-bashing!
Reply 141
Typical man :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Ellie4
We did to go off-topic a fair bit though, with German exams, and man-bashing!

Well we got back here eventually :biggrin:
Acaila
Typical man :rolleyes: :biggrin:
lol, definitely! and they were laughing at us for scarf colours!

ACaila
Well we got back here eventually :biggrin:

look at my good influence!
Reply 143
Hehehe yeah. Scarf colours are a lot better than women!
You, my dear Faerie, are a positively wonderful influence on us. :biggrin:
Reply 144
{bangs head off frustration}

But shiny will have gone by then, so you might as well give Robinson the benefit of your wisdom :biggrin:
Ahhh now im feeling loved! :smile: im going to visit trinity and the others somewhen, the only thing that would put me off is the size
Acaila
{bangs head off frustration}

But shiny will have gone by then, so you might as well give Robinson the benefit of your wisdom :biggrin:

lol, i would, apart form the test. Not sure about its rep for science either
Reply 147
FaerieLand
Ahhh now im feeling loved! :smile: im going to visit trinity and the others somewhen, the only thing that would put me off is the size

No, it's not that big. And you're going to be there for 3 years anyway, so you want lots of different people to meet. Trin-i-ty (they should be paying me for all this advertising)
Reply 148
I got the impression it was more sciency than arty actually.
I've just realised I think I know a Natsci at Trinity. Eek! :eek:
Ellie4
No, it's not that big. And you're going to be there for 3 years anyway, so you want lots of different people to meet. Trin-i-ty (they should be paying me for all this advertising)

lol, are you there or going this year?
Reply 150
Ellie4

It's waaaaay too big. You won't know your own year, never mind the whole college :biggrin:
Reply 151
FaerieLand
lol, are you there or going this year?

Lol neither yet! I'm applying there in Sep, after all this, I probably won't get in! :biggrin:
Reply 152
shiny
{ shiny bungs Ellie a couple of grand from the Bursar :smile: }

Heh, makes it all worthwhile! :biggrin:
Acaila, robinson does actually look really nice. maybe ill forget about the test.. it has great acco as well!
Ellie4
Lol neither yet! I'm applying there in Sep, after all this, I probably won't get in! :biggrin:

lol, yeah you will, they'll have to after you've promoted them this much!
Reply 155
FaerieLand
Acaila, robinson does actually look really nice. maybe ill forget about the test.. it has great acco as well!

Nooooooooooooooooooooo.
Reply 156
shiny
{ shiny bungs Ellie a couple of grand from the Bursar :smile: }

See all this Trinity double-dealing Faerie! Do you really want to go to such a corrupt place?
shiny
Burrells Field is nice too :redface:

cool building! what's the food like?
Reply 158
shiny
I'll put in a good word for you Ellie! :smile:

Are you coming for the Open Day?

Heh, ta. I went to an open day at Easter for a general tour of all colleges, and am going for a subject tour too, is it worth doing a Trinity one as well?
Acaila
See all this Trinity double-dealing Faerie! Do you really want to go to such a corrupt place?

i know its disgraceful!

Latest