The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE English Literature Character & Voice 2015 Poem predictions?

I have my English Literature poetry exam tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what poems are likely to come up? So far I've heard My Last Duchess, The Clown Punk and Medusa.. Thoughts?
I've heard that it's either the ruined maid, or portrait of a dead man?
Reply 2
On a portrait of a dead man came up last year so I doubt it'll come up this year, ruined maid maybe :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by sparklexo
I have my English Literature poetry exam tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what poems are likely to come up? So far I've heard My Last Duchess, The Clown Punk and Medusa.. Thoughts?

i'm positive that medusa and my last duchess will come up.. one of the two and maybe will include something to do with relationships or control?
i reckon it'll be medusa and my last duchess, those are the only two that haven't come up yet
What about Brendon Gallacher, singh song or give as they haven't come up either? x Also, what other focus points do you think the questions will be on apart from control and relationships and with which named poem?
Reply 6
Original post by Jade Li
What about Brendon Gallacher, singh song or give as they haven't come up either? x Also, what other focus points do you think the questions will be on apart from control and relationships and with which named poem?

Singh song came up in January 2013 so I don't think that will come up again x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending