BBW Lover Watch

Yahwudah
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I stair into your eyes as one would a mirror,never before would I think to believe. But without a doubt it couldn't be any clearer. It took me years of understanding why,but now i can see...(Beautiful-Black-Woman) You are the one for me. You hold in your arms the key to my salvation and in mine the key of my household with it an nation of a new generation. Let go of the past to focus on the beginning of whats to come. Give me your full minding attention, our mission In life is to follow the Most high. Let us come together to be fruitful and multiply, to lead the strays away from their FEARS and LIES,WORRIES and CRIES!! This hole! this emptiness they carry inside! its like a dark void...a hallow shell. There they keep their true self lock away to continue to live life in the shadows like a ghost in this hell. Nothing to find,nothing to be fulfilled, and not having the will to do what is right because not having the righteous to lead them only leaves them in wonder what they been missing in plan sight. NEVER would I let the chance pass me by to allow us to become one. YOU and I...YOU ARE apart of me that was taken..my other. You are another side of me waiting to be unfold. Take a hold of my love.....its priceless, yet to you I'm sold. Your mind, Body and soul is better than silver and gold. YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT in many ways worth counting,the truth be hide the legends of a QUEEN! and a wife of mine to be. My love for you is wider than the ocean and deeper than the sea. O my heart sings for you, hear it calling? *Ring*Ring* I'm talking to YOU Miss Thang lol I pick you for a reason and not another. Dont you know? You are a BEAUTIFUL-BLACK-WOMAN..besides you there isn't any other whos good enough to be my lover.
WillNegForReps
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Yahwudah)
I stair into your eyes as one would a mirror,never before would I think to believe. But without a doubt it couldn't be any clearer. It took me years of understanding why,but now i can see...(Beautiful-Black-Woman) You are the one for me. You hold in your arms the key to my salvation and in mine the key of my household with it an nation of a new generation. Let go of the past to focus on the beginning of whats to come. Give me your full minding attention, our mission In life is to follow the Most high. Let us come together to be fruitful and multiply, to lead the strays away from their FEARS and LIES,WORRIES and CRIES!! This hole! this emptiness they carry inside! its like a dark void...a hallow shell. There they keep their true self lock away to continue to live life in the shadows like a ghost in this hell. Nothing to find,nothing to be fulfilled, and not having the will to do what is right because not having the righteous to lead them only leaves them in wonder what they been missing in plan sight. NEVER would I let the chance pass me by to allow us to become one. YOU and I...YOU ARE apart of me that was taken..my other. You are another side of me waiting to be unfold. Take a hold of my love.....its priceless, yet to you I'm sold. Your mind, Body and soul is better than silver and gold. YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT in many ways worth counting,the truth be hide the legends of a QUEEN! and a wife of mine to be. My love for you is wider than the ocean and deeper than the sea. O my heart sings for you, hear it calling? *Ring*Ring* I'm talking to YOU Miss Thang lol I pick you for a reason and not another. Dont you know? You are a BEAUTIFUL-BLACK-WOMAN..besides you there isn't any other whos good enough to be my lover.
didn't read
Yahwudah
Rep:
?
(Original post by WillNegForReps)
didn't read
zzz.....zzzz....zzzzz.....zzzzz. ....
WillNegForReps
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
zzz.....zzzz....zzzzz.....zzzzz. ....
that is specifically why i didn't read
bluemonkey100
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
somemightsay888
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
BBW doesn't stand for that :erm:
thecatwithnohat
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by somemightsay888)
BBW doesn't stand for that :erm:
literally read my mind danny boi

literally lol'ed at this though OP, bravo :congrats:
you lost me at "stair"
Mason009
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The second word was wrong.
The whole post was wrong.
The world is wrong.
Yahwudah
Rep:
?
(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
literally read my mind danny boi

literally lol'ed at this though OP, bravo :congrats:
you lost me at "stair"
sorry miss spelled
thecatwithnohat
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mason009)
The second word was wrong.
The whole post was wrong.
The world is wrong.
Your mind, Body and soul is better than silver and gold. YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT in many ways worth counting,the truth be hide the legends of a QUEEN! and a wife of mine to be.
Lil08
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Get Laid
Yahwudah
Rep:
?
???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (264)
15.31%
The paper was reasonable (960)
55.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (371)
21.52%
It was TERRIBLE (129)
7.48%

Watched Threads