nimraali
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi. I just had my F211 biology exam yesterday and i'm not going to lie, i had not revised at all. I already regret it. I missed out about 5 questions and that was a straight U.
I got a C for my ISA. What grade will I need to get in my F212 biology (which i will put a real effort in) to still get a good grade? Is it possible?
Please help.
Also, any revision resources or notes anyone has made would be really really useful. Thank you

Anyone? Please? Help!
Incubator
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by nimraali)
Hi. I just had my F211 biology exam yesterday and i'm not going to lie, i had not revised at all. I already regret it. I missed out about 5 questions and that was a straight U.
I got a C for my ISA. What grade will I need to get in my F212 biology (which i will put a real effort in) to still get a good grade? Is it possible?
Please help.
Also, any revision resources or notes anyone has made would be really really useful. Thank you

Anyone? Please? Help!
You've really dug a hole for yourself...
Speak to your teacher, he/she will be able to tell you what you need in the next exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lilmi5s_elmo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Probably need to score at least an A in F212. Ideally above 90% as F212 has higher weighting that F211
nimraali
Rep:
?
(Original post by lilmi5s_elmo)
Probably need to score at least an A in F212. Ideally above 90% as F212 has higher weighting that F211
Above 90% would be so difficult
Yeah, isn't F212 worth 50%?
nimraali
Rep:
?
(Original post by Incubator)
You've really dug a hole for yourself...
Speak to your teacher, he/she will be able to tell you what you need in the next exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, i will do. So upset Thank you.
lilmi5s_elmo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by nimraali)
Above 90% would be so difficult
Yeah, isn't F212 worth 50%?
F215 is worth 50% and F214 and your coursework make up the other 50. I meant F215 has higher weighting than F214.

Above 90% is difficult but I worked my butt off and got 150/150 UMS in F212 Last year and 82/90 UMS in F214. Its difficult but can be done if you really want it
Mr.48845
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
get yourself a good tutor to help you through!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (147)
14.54%
I'm not sure (43)
4.25%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (303)
29.97%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.57%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed