The Student Room Group

AS Classics - Greek Tragedy OCR (2nd June 2015)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChortleDawkins
I didn't make any comments on this thread until after the exam, but I'd still just like to acknowledge the sweetness of that post XD

Why, thank you! :smile:

P.S - every comment, even ones after the exam, are valid and valued in my eyes. (I also did the Electra question as well! That 20 mark was a bit misleading)
Original post by HomeBehindTheSun
Hello guys, just a quick message from the creator of this thread. I just want to thank all of you very much for all your imput, advice, revision tips and great comments (especially with the encouragement!). I really appreciate all of your comments which has to some degree helped us all with the revision. It is comforting to know we were all going through this together (almost hand in hand)! Haha so I would like to wish you all the best in any more exams you have, although most have already finished, and all the best with your results. Have a great summer! :smile: xxx <3

It was my pleasure!! Thank you everyone else for all your comments and for answering questions etc, you helped more than you will probably know! Best of luck with any more exams and if, like me, that was your last one then have a wonderful wonderful summer. Was lovely to (meet?) idk all of you😊😊 hope you all get what you want on results day xx
Original post by revisionkills
It was my pleasure!! Thank you everyone else for all your comments and for answering questions etc, you helped more than you will probably know! Best of luck with any more exams and if, like me, that was your last one then have a wonderful wonderful summer. Was lovely to (meet?) idk all of you😊😊 hope you all get what you want on results day xx

Thanks and you to! It was nice to share with each other our classics experiences :smile:
Hi again guys! Have you seen the grade boundaries? Odyssey is 74/100 for an A and Tragedy is 75/100 - do you feel they're reasonable? Best of luck for tomorrow tho!! X
How did you all do?? Hope you're all super happy. 90 for odyssey and 84 for plays so A overall😊
Hiya! I'm studying AS Greek tragedy at the moment. However, I don't want to revise a topic that came up in the summer exam. Could you help me out and tell me what came up as I am unable to access it right now. 🙂
Very impressive that you're starting revision so early...

Don't worry, you'll find out what came up on last year's paper when your teacher sets it as your mock exam! :smile:
I'm actually teaching myself the course so as much as I would like that it's not an option for me
Reply 68
Does anyone remember what the Odyssey 2015 question was ? I've run out of past questions to do ! Thanks :smile:
Reply 69
Could anyone tell me what came up in the Odyssey 2015 ? Want to practice some past questions but have done all the ones available to me. Thanks
Original post by SedC
Could anyone tell me what came up in the Odyssey 2015 ? Want to practice some past questions but have done all the ones available to me. Thanks

One of the essays was on whether Penelope was an ideal wife, I can't remember the others.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending