Who did the Bayonet Charge (conflict) question in AQA English Lit today?

Watch this thread
danosaur_maisy
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey everyone!
So how did it go? I thought it was okay.
Who did the Bayonet CHarge question?
N eye C
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
The question was pretty good for me as "fear" is fairly easy to write about. I compared Bayonet Charge with The Charge of the Light Brigade as one shows fear and the other conveys a fearless attitude.
MarthaR
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I compared it to Belfast Confetti, I spoke about confusion, enjambment, etc...

This was my best exam so far because I revised Bayonet Charge on the bus, I walked out with a smile on my face
oliviach
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
i did bayonet charge and out of the blue but dont think i linked it to fear........will i be marked down for that?
danosaur_maisy
Rep:
(Original post by MarthaR)
I compared it to Belfast Confetti, I spoke about confusion, enjambment, etc...

This was my best exam so far because I revised Bayonet Charge on the bus, I walked out with a smile on my face
Same i did Belfast Confetti too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amybella20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
MEEEE!
Am I the only one who compared it to Charge Of The Light Brigade???
amybella20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by N eye C)
The question was pretty good for me as "fear" is fairly easy to write about. I compared Bayonet Charge with The Charge of the Light Brigade as one shows fear and the other conveys a fearless attitude.

YAY! I Thought I was the only one!!
It just seemed to be the easiest one.
danosaur_maisy
Rep:
Glad it went well!! I did Belfast Confetti...
Rockyboy
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I compared it to come on come back
What Is Life?
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I did the fear question and compared Bayonet Charge with next to of course god america i. I basically said that the patriotic ideals in the poem acted as a painkiller to block and inhibit fear.
danosaur_maisy
Rep:
Wow thats clever!!
merlinthecat123
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I think Im the only person who did the right word lol.
What percent is coursework worth for literature?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
24.24%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (10)
30.3%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
6.06%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
9.09%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
18.18%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
6.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads