The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

S104 TMA booklet

I'm thinking of taking S104 next year. I've studied some science before and I've looked at the course books, but it would be really helpful to look at the TMA booklet to see the style and level of the questions.Is anyone able to send me the pdf of this year's TMA booklet, or a previous year's?You can send it to me here or via my regular e-mail address: [email protected] Thanks!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by profmatt
I'm thinking of taking S104 next year. I've studied some science before and I've looked at the course books, but it would be really helpful to look at the TMA booklet to see the style and level of the questions.Is anyone able to send me the pdf of this year's TMA booklet, or a previous year's?You can send it to me here or via my regular e-mail address: [email protected]nks!

I don't think anyone would be able to do this. It is against their regulations.

also the OU could keep some of the questions either similar or the same for different years, so I doubt a current student would share that.

They could probably share details about the type of questions you should expect (like short answers or long essays) but probably nothing more.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Quick Reply

Latest