employment history - self-employed?

Watch this thread
gintko
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey. So, I'm filling my UCAS application and there is a section for employment history. In my situation, I'm self-employed web developer, and in the last year I done a few paid projects I would like to describe in my application. So, How I should fill this employment form? Should I just enter name as 'self-employed' and address as web address of project I done?

Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
You would be better describing this in your personal statement, because the few words you could write in this section is not going to make any difference.
gintko
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
In my personal statement I wrote I had a few projects in the past year, but I don't think it's a good idea to list 3 projects including websites address and time periods in PS. Like I said, I can write 'self-employment' in first field, website address in second, and check it as 'a part-time job', but I don't know if it's the right way.
r-t
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Call UCAS tomorrow and see what they say. I'm sure you're not the only person with this issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by gintko)
In my personal statement I wrote I had a few projects in the past year, but I don't think it's a good idea to list 3 projects including websites address and time periods in PS. Like I said, I can write 'self-employment' in first field, website address in second, and check it as 'a part-time job', but I don't know if it's the right way.
If you've been self employed then that is a single entry. Don't use a new entry for each project
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.18%
The paper was reasonable (269)
41.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.2%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
7.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed