Postgraduates in conservation Watch

Lauren_42
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hiya,
I'm on the endangered species recovery and conservation course and I'm looking to see if there are any other people doing a masters in one of the conservation courses.
Also what accomodation are people in?
rossilvia
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi!! I'm Silvia and I'm italian! I received an conditional offer for endangered species recovery and conservation course and i think i'll accept..i'll do the IELTS exam on july. Finally i found someone who applied for the same course!
Lauren_42
Rep:
?
Hiya Silvia!
Im so glad I found someone else too I was beginning to think I was the only one! Hopefully we'll find some more soon! Good luck for the exam! Do you have any ideas about what accommodation you're going to apply for?
rossilvia
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you! I hope it will be fine! I Have no idea about accommodation. I'm 24 and the only thing that i know is that there is a mature accommodation, right?
Varsha91
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey im Varsha. I will be doing the MSc Psychology conversion course. Im yet to decide between the private halls and the Uni Accomodation. What have you decided?
(Original post by Lauren_42)
Hiya,
I'm on the endangered species recovery and conservation course and I'm looking to see if there are any other people doing a masters in one of the conservation courses.
galahad.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Trinity Square has better location, but I think it is mostly for undergrads.
Lauren_42
Rep:
?
(Original post by Varsha91)
Hey im Varsha. I will be doing the MSc Psychology conversion course. Im yet to decide between the private halls and the Uni Accomodation. What have you decided?
Hiya! I went for uni accommodation because I'm on the Brackenhurst campus and there's no private accommodation near by really, or I'd have to travel in everyday
Chelle_1993
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lauren_42)
Hiya,
Hi Lauren,

I am looking for a replacement tenant for an en suite study bed room in a flat of 4 persons in Goldsmith Court Nottingham, at 110 pounds per week, which includes utilities, wifi, content insurance. It has its own laundry room, share kitchen/diner and TV. It is newly renovated and only 5 minutes walk away from Nottingham Trent University. I was wondering if any one of you are interested or you have friends who are interested? If not, can you please help me to ask around cause I could not fulfill my BPTC requirements and hence not able to continue my contract. Also, I am an international student, thus lack connections from people who are studying or going to study in Nottingham. : ( Please help. Thank you for your kind attention and your assistance would be very much appreciated!

Michelle
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Are cats selfish

Yes (39)
50.65%
No (38)
49.35%

Watched Threads