what to wear for clubbing?

Watch
hannah5176
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I don't want to wear a dress! would skinny jeans bee good or jumpsit or play siuit HELP ME its ny first time I just turned 18 and unfortunately big so not skinny
battycatlady
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Depends on the club tbh. I wouldn't wear jeans.

I pretty much always wear a dress on a night out.

A playsuit would be fine!

At the end of the day, wear what you want. No one will care.
gizzums
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Doesn't matter too much, you'll be drunk anyways, just do you
Caraphernelia
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I wear a real mixture of things on nights out, really varies with how I'm feeling and where we are going.

I tend to either wear dresses (know you don't want to wear this!), crop top and skater skirt, co ords set (Some are skirts and some are trousers), cigarette trousers and a top (My favorite for winter), black jeans and a nice top, midi skirt, skorts, playsuits etc.

I don't really like showing my legs and I've really started to like midi skirts. Keep everything covered and you look good.

Depending on what you like you could wear a skort and tights, longer skirt and a nice top, jeans/trousers and top or you could maybe look for a co-oords set (some really nice ones on ASOS atm)
NutE
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Playsuits are lovely!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ripper Phoenix
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
birthday suit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.54%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
15.08%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
17.86%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (36)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (67)
26.59%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed