The Student Room Group

Is anyone on here highly competent with microsoft excel, need help plotting multiple

Hi guys,
I am finishing of a project, I have compiled graphs of each data sets and I am now trying to combine them so all the data sets can be seen on the same graph for comparison.

Everytime I right click my scatter graph, and select data, once I choose my Y values I get an error.

I have the document nicely layed out, with all the data sets tabled and easy to follow. Is there anyone on here would mind trying to put these into one graph for me if I sent them the file?

I have just spent 2 hours trying to do this and my patience is all but gone. :frown:

thanks
Reply 1
Original post by hurricaneee
Hi guys,
I am finishing of a project, I have compiled graphs of each data sets and I am now trying to combine them so all the data sets can be seen on the same graph for comparison.

Everytime I right click my scatter graph, and select data, once I choose my Y values I get an error.

I have the document nicely layed out, with all the data sets tabled and easy to follow. Is there anyone on here would mind trying to put these into one graph for me if I sent them the file?

I have just spent 2 hours trying to do this and my patience is all but gone. :frown:

thanks

I messaged you
Reply 2
pm sent
Original post by josh_v
I messaged you

Just post it here so others can see

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hurricaneee
Hi guys,

thanks

I guess I might b able to help you as I have spent 4/5 months on excel doing my ict GCSE coursework n one of the model was based on that...
so if u don't mind sending me the file n give me enough instructions thn I will try my best to help u :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending