Need your advice! Master in Management Grenoble, Durham, Bath, Edinburgh,St AndrewsWatch
i am new to the forum and looking for some opinions regarding my course choice for an MSc this year.
short background info:
1. BSc International Business Austrian German university (2nd upper)
2. >1 year work experience in Banking and Consulting.
3. interested to go into management consulting
4. I really consider to do a PhD afterwards.
- Grenoble Ecole de Management (Master in international Business, Paris Campus)
- Durham (Master in Management / Business Ethics)
- St. Andrews
Location doesnt play a role for me. All Universities in London like LSE, Imprial... are just to expensive for me.
I want a MSc at a globally recognized school with top career service and professional development.
Thanks for any feedback !
Need more help on going postgrad?