Edexcel Government & Politics AS Unit 1 (People and Politics) - June 1st 2015

Watch
CallumSimpson4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Couldn't find a thread for this anywhere so decided to make one.

What do you think will come up in this paper, or what have your teachers predicted the questions to be like? Obviously a reference to the recent general election should be mentioned, but I'm not sure in what context.

Furthermore, is anyone only revising 2/3 topics out of the 4? I just don't see a need to revise all four really, especially seeing as it would be fairly difficult to write a "hard question" for the democracy or elections topics.

Good luck all, hope you do well
xxvine
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CallumSimpson4)

What do you think will come up in this paper, or what have your teachers predicted the questions to be like? Obviously a reference to the recent general election should be mentioned, but I'm not sure in what context.

Furthermore, is anyone only revising 2/3 topics out of the 4? I just don't see a need to revise all four really, especially seeing as it would be fairly difficult to write a "hard question" for the democracy or elections topics.

Hey

Theres a thread here but it's good you have made a new one anyway
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3157855

I think you need to learn 3 topics per subject especially Unit 2. However you can learn 2 for Unit 1 but its risky incase a horrible question comes up.
Bezaleel25
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
http://getrevising.co.uk/resources/e...rk_essay_plans - great plans for ELections and Pressure groups for unit 1 if anyone's interested
Tariq_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CallumSimpson4)

I'm revising 3 topics for unit 1; 2 of them really well and one as a backup. As for unit 2, you should revise 3 to be safe but is is possible to revise 2 because constitution/parliament & judiciary/PM & cabinet never come up in the same section.
xxvine
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tariq_)
I'm revising 3 topics for unit 1; 2 of them really well and one as a backup. As for unit 2, you should revise 3 to be safe but is is possible to revise 2 because constitution/parliament & judiciary/PM & cabinet never come up in the same section.
What topics you learning for Unit 2?

That is really risky though...incase Edexcel decide to change their minds this year and put the constitution and Parliament in the same section?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (68)
61.82%
No (42)
38.18%

Watched Threads