it's not fair?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I just hate my life at the minute. I have no good luck whatsoever and I am not a bad person. I see people who I know get the good things but they don't deserve it because they are horrible. When will I get good things? Why is it so unfair?
Smilin’ Knight
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
:party:

Ah it must be your 18th birthday!

welcome to adult life!
TheTipsyTarsier
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Why aren't you getting what you want? Don't believe in luck, it's easy to take a back seat and wait for what you want if you believe luck is going to dish out good stuff. You have to take responsibility and run your life. Go for it. Make changes.
Dose.of.doge
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I just hate my life at the minute. I have no good luck whatsoever and I am not a bad person. I see people who I know get the good things but they don't deserve it because they are horrible. When will I get good things? Why is it so unfair?
What is it you want?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Dose.of.doge)
What is it you want?
I want to be happy. I want to have what others have. This girl I know is wealthy, has a nice boyfriend, is pretty, has a nice body, is clever and talented andyet she is horrible and wants more. She wants attention all the time and gets it. I get nothing and yet all I do is try to help everyone. I just want something to go right for me.
Daenerys...
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TheTipsyTarsier)
Why aren't you getting what you want? Don't believe in luck, it's easy to take a back seat and wait for what you want if you believe luck is going to dish out good stuff. You have to take responsibility and run your life. Go for it. Make changes.

Great post. 'Be the change you want to see'
Anonymous #1
I try but I get nothing good happen to me. Every decision I make is a bad one.
TheTipsyTarsier
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Live and learn, my friend. How old are you?
Dose.of.doge
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I want to be happy. I want to have what others have. This girl I know is wealthy, has a nice boyfriend, is pretty, has a nice body, is clever and talented andyet she is horrible and wants more. She wants attention all the time and gets it. I get nothing and yet all I do is try to help everyone. I just want something to go right for me.
Maybe you should concentrate on one thing at a time.
username1799509
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It's called life :P a lot of people do good things but get nothing back, I've done good things but also get nothing back ^^ I'd love my life to be better than it is and there's loads of things I'd like to change. I'd love to have a lovely gf and just be happy, but you've sometimes need to make do with what you've got and wait for the good things.

It's really quite ****, but it's different for everyone =\
Smilin’ Knight
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'd be willing to guess that the reason she wants attention all the time is because people wont talk to her because she is horrible, so she gets lonely

I know how you feel when others get what they want through being nasty and your nice to someone and they just forget all about it and the nasty person apologises and for some f'd up reason they now like the nasty person more :rolleyes:

Its hard to find other nice people who appreciate people who are nice
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Life just isn't fair, when you come to terms with it, only then you can build up on it and do something to make yourself feel better.
Anonymous #1
Live and learn, my friend. How old are you?
I'm 18 and I know I have years left but I'm just at the point where everything is getting too much and there's nothing good happening to make me feel better.
Anyaxh
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Honestly things will get better
username1799509
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm 18 and I know I have years left but I'm just at the point where everything is getting too much and there's nothing good happening to make me feel better.
Give me a PM if you feel like talking, anybody else here would say the same. You get depressed at how terrible things are going, but at 18 that's completely normal xD it was for me. I'm 21 and things are only just starting to get better for me.
TheTipsyTarsier
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I know. You'll get there. When I was 18 I was miserable as hell too :grumble: In a controlling horrible relationship and in a dead end job. You just need to turn it around. My life then and my life now seem like two completely opposite stories, and it'll be the same for you. Just make good choices and do what makes you happy.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Redmark)
It's called life :P a lot of people do good things but get nothing back, I've done good things but also get nothing back ^^ I'd love my life to be better than it is and there's loads of things I'd like to change. I'd love to have a lovely gf and just be happy, but you've sometimes need to make do with what you've got and wait for the good things.

It's really quite ****, but it's different for everyone =\
But what's the point if there's nothing going right? I hate feeling like this cause it gets on everyone's nerves but I just don't know how to progress. Thanks for replying though and thanks to everyone else too.
Anonymous #1
I know. You'll get there. When I was 18 I was miserable as hell too :grumble: In a controlling horrible relationship and in a dead end job. You just need to turn it around. My life then and my life now seem like two completely opposite stories, and it'll be the same for you. Just make good choices and do what makes you happy.
I'm sorry to hear that. Thanks for your reply, I guess I just have to do more waiting.
username1799509
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The point is that most people's life at 18 is a mixed bag of feelings, I'm 21 and things are only just starting to take off for me. So you just have to make do with what you've got for now and enjoy the little things, it really will get better
Smilin’ Knight
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Redmark)
The point is that most people's life at 18 is a mixed bag of feelings, I'm 21 and things are only just starting to take off for me. So you just have to make do with what you've got for now and enjoy the little things, it really will get better
im 23 and thinks haven't kicked off yet

i'll just put it down to being a late bloomer...ye.. thats it... :lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (55)
6.15%
Uncertainty around my education (101)
11.28%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (95)
10.61%
Lack of purpose or motivation (111)
12.4%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (44)
4.92%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (48)
5.36%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (99)
11.06%
Financial worries (61)
6.82%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (41)
4.58%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
6.26%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (26)
2.91%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (86)
9.61%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (72)
8.04%

Watched Threads