The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That's just weird and wrong. I'm sorry I have no useful advice. Perhaps you could tell him about it and be honest. I think if you keep it in, things will just get worse over time and it'll be a massive hit to him then than now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Nawh, that's just so awkward. Bros before hoes
Original post by jesuislorenzo
i'm in a really ****ed up situation.
i've been talking to a guy online for almost a year but we never actually met up.. mostly because he's all the way in Scotland and we've been busy with uni. We really like each other.
i made a stupid mistake and started talking to his older brother, and we ended up going out. he's a nice guy but there was never really an emotional connection between us.. we both kinda used each other for sexual pleasure i guess :/ I'm a virgin, so he wanted to take my virginity, but i didn't let him. instead, we had oral sex.

I really like the younger brother and he's asked me to meet up with him. he doesn't know i've dated his older brother. I feel so guilty.
if i tell him, he won't want anything to do with me. I know i shouldn't come between brothers. it's not fair on them.
but i really like the younger bro, and i want to meet up with him.
should i tell him the truth??

pleaseee help!

you ****ed up sorry.
loooool there's nothing that we could say that can make you feel like you're in the right bc you're really not :console:
I would suggest you avoid all contact with them and go into hiding.

They probably already know what's happened as bro's don't keep that sort of stuff from each other.

I think they are plotting their revenge as we speak.

Good luck. May the odds be ever in your favour.
Original post by Xin Xang
I would suggest you avoid all contact with them and go into hiding.

They probably already know what's happened as bro's don't keep that sort of stuff from each other.

I think they are plotting their revenge as we speak.

Good luck. May the odds be ever in your favour.

I was thinking the same thing..
God help me.

-___-
:cry2:
Reply 8
No
Partly because i dont have a brother

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
No. No. No.

Original post by ProNoob
No
Partly because i dont have a brother

Posted from TSR Mobile

Partly? :P
I was thinking the same thing..
God help me.

-___-

It was probably a test. I can imagine the guy asking his brother to test you. To see if you're relationship material. I'm afraid you got an F.
lol no.
I know what their relationship is like. they don't tell each other about girls they've dated.
lol no.
I know what their relationship is like. they don't tell each other about girls they've dated.

You sound slutty :frown:
Original post by *Stefan*
No. No. No.

Partly? :P

If my sister was to become lesbian and was dating a bisexual girl then i might date the girl
(but that would not happen. My sister is as straight as straight can get)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
No way, It would be so awkward between me and my brother if that ever happened.
Original post by Valyrian
You sound slutty :frown:

thank you..?
10/10, player material
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
10/10, player material

:/
Reply 18
Tell him now. You don't want to start a relationship based on lies. Imagine how mad he would feel if it came out in a family dinner for example. St least now you know if he is willing to let it go before you get too emotionally invested in him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Bruh, don't fuxk up the family

Latest

Trending

Trending