The Student Room Group

Where to meet single girls ? old question but update on my efforts

So as I posted before I was struggling to meet girls who were single. I keep meeting girls in realationships, theese girls are not even intrested in introducing me to their single friends or staying in touch if they become single in the future.

I joined a sports club in my city - didnt really find any girls attractive and it was far too cliquey they all knew each other for years and everyone had already slept with everyone.

I joined dating sites - got like 5 responses to 100 messages nothing came out, I rewrote my profile like 5 times and used differetn profile pictures.

Any ideas for Plan C ?

I have no trouble talking to girls and im not shy or anything, I just cant find any single girls. Maybe its because I spent my teenage years at a embassy school in Saudi Arabia I never really had any friends and I just dont know how to make friends as a adult ?
Nursery/pre schools for me, personally
Original post by Anonymous
So as I posted before I was struggling to meet girls who were single. I keep meeting girls in realationships, theese girls are not even intrested in introducing me to their single friends or staying in touch if they become single in the future.

I joined a sports club in my city - didnt really find any girls attractive and it was far too cliquey they all knew each other for years and everyone had already slept with everyone.

I joined dating sites - got like 5 responses to 100 messages nothing came out, I rewrote my profile like 5 times and used differetn profile pictures.

Any ideas for Plan C ?

I have no trouble talking to girls and im not shy or anything, I just cant find any single girls. Maybe its because I spent my teenage years at a embassy school in Saudi Arabia I never really had any friends and I just dont know how to make friends as a adult ?

Instagram
Join a sports club, or failing that try online dating?
Reply 4
Dating sites. Do you want casual sex or a relationship or what? If you're good looking I'm sure you'll be successful on dating sites. Try tinder, lots of people are on there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Awesome-o
Join a sports club, or failing that try online dating?

Literally mentioned both in my OP

Original post by NutE
Dating sites. Do you want casual sex or a relationship or what? If you're good looking I'm sure you'll be successful on dating sites. Try tinder, lots of people are on there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive tried dating sites and I spent hours but get few responses. The ratio on dating sites is girls get like 30 messages a day
Literally mentioned both in my OP

Hmmmmm, I'm out of ideas then. Maybe you should ask a well-populated student forum.
Reply 7
07976 216333 Me

When you've posted this 3 times without anon it's pretty ****ing moronic to then post it with anon, and moreso on threads that have been dead for years.

****ing clown
07976 216333 Me

Hope you enjoy getting telemarketer calls from now on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending