The Student Room Group

Shorter guys/taller girls

Poll

Would you be open to dating a guy who was shorter than you/girl who was taller?

Basically before I came on TSR and similar websites I never really never thought a person's height was such a big deal. So yeah, I thought I'd make this poll to see how people view things.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
I would personally never date a girl taller than me. However, I'm completely fine with other guys who do so, and see shorter guys dating taller girls a lot. I think it's becoming far more socially acceptable now.
Well obviously I'de be open to it... If someone was perfect but an inch taller than me I'de have to be absolutely insane to refuse to date them for that...

Maybe calling it a significant turn-off is more indicative of what you meant? It would be a significant turn-off for them to be anything more than 1inch taller than me.
my girlfriend is an inch taller and it makes no difference at all really
I'd rather date a shorter girl so no I probably wouldn't date a taller girl. Especially as I'm tall myself so the odds of me finding a taller girl are slim anyway
Reply 5
I want a guy taller than me. I was once atrracted to a guy my height or possibly slightly shorter so I guess it's more of a preference I could live without if the guy is worth the shot?
But yea, tall guys :love:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by SiminaM
I want a guy taller than me. I was once atrracted to a guy my height or possibly slightly shorter so I guess it's more of a preference I could live without if the guy is worth the shot?
But yea, tall guys :love:

Keep it in your pants please.
Tall guys :biggrin:
Plus finding a guy shorter than me would be a bit difficult
Short guys are les undesirables.
I'm 5'3 so it's not like there are many guys who are shorter than me
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
I'm 5'3 so it's not like there are many guys who are shorter than me

^ i was going to say the exact same thing

wish i was tall though tbh
I'm 5ft8, and yeah I would. I have always liked how a short man and tall women look.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xoflower
I'm 5ft8, and yeah I would. I have always liked how a short man and tall women look.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really now.
Original post by abc_1234
Really now.

Yes lol is that bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xoflower
Yes lol is that bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not bad. I'm about 5'6 and prefer women taller than me.
Original post by abc_1234
It's not bad. I'm about 5'6 and prefer women taller than me.

okay :smile: haha, I think a lot of short men probably don't mind. it's just most girls want taller men for some reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending