zebraknickers123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
hey , I am being forced to take Welsh GCSE short course by the school and cant speak a word of it , there is an oral coming up on the topic of sport and I am completely stuck . :L guess I'm asking for help like seriously...please <3
Aty100
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, sorry i do French and have finally done my exam for it too ! . Ive been doing french since yr 7 and now im in 11 and still dont know it properly but what i did for my controlled assessments is that when we found out what it was on, i used my book and textbook to write up a piece at home and then literally memorised as much as i could and then on the assessment day came in and wrote it. Same with the speaking ones. I managed to get A's for all 4 controlled assessments which is worth 60% of the GCSE. I would suggests you do something similar and if you cant say a word then try google translate. Its not always the best and has couple mistakes but its better than nothing. You can hear how to pronounce the words too. I hope i helped and good luck !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Do you work while at uni?