- Masters Classification
- Will successfuly completing a Masters redeem my poor Honours grade?
- M.Phil certificates, graded or ungraded?
- To what extent to Oxbridge take into A levels for Postgraduate courses?
- A degree is a degree!
- What matters more, the school you attended or the level of qualification?
- With a third class Bsc degree..did anybody get an admission for Msc in OXF,Camb& LSE
- What does it take to become a Masters student at Oxford?
- High 2:2 in maths is the same performance as a mid to low 2:1 in other subjects?
- How would you rank these degrees?
- show 10 more
- 2:2 = No employment?
- masters at good uni after course at bad uni
- 2.2 BSc degrees - let’s discuss
- How can I make peace with my 2:2?
- How long after graduating does a degree become worthless?
- 2.2 Degree
- Studying for a phd
- Starred First? Possible?
- Is it still worth appying for a masters with a 2:1?
- Degree Classification comparison
Related university courses
Gateway to Medicine
University of Bristol
Initial Year for Extended Degree in Science - Subjects Allied to Medicine
University of Hertfordshire
University of Oxford
University of Sunderland
Medicine (4.5 year degree)
University of Buckingham
Medicine (Graduate Entry) (4 years)
University of Birmingham
Medicine (Phase One)
University of Sheffield
University of Edinburgh
Veterinary Medicine and Science
University of Surrey