Mam-ii
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Guys....I have no clue on some of these questions like :

Question 1A) Conventions of Real Media Texts....I don't even know how to write this, what does this even mean? I have no clue on how to relate all of my coursework from preliminaries to my A2 piece, like HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RELATE WHEN THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON. hoooooo-
I swear I'm going to have to flip a few tables, especially if I ask my teacher, when she explains, I get even more confused....

This whole exam is a load of bull. TT.TT I give up.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
Zoelingua
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What were the products you made for your preliminary task, AS Coursework and A2 Coursework?
Mam-ii
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Zoelingua)
What were the products you made for your preliminary task, AS Coursework and A2 Coursework?
My Preliminary Task....was shambles i dnt even know waht it was, but it's like a small sketch
AS was a film opening to a supernatural horror film
A2 is a teaser trailer to a supernatural horror film :')
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (48)
24.74%
Less motivated (146)
75.26%

Watched Threads