Center Parcs over 21 rule - any help getting around this? Watch

kiracyan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm hoping someone has tried this before and can advise me on the best way to get around the over 21 rule at center parcs.

A group of 4 of us want to go in September as a sort of last farewell before heading off to uni but we're all 18 and 19. I've read A LOT of posts online saying that they just lied about their age on the form and never got asked for ID and all was well... but there's always that risk. If they did ask, how likely are they to turn us away?

We're thinking of booking Elveden Forest if that's of any significance to anyone?
rachel.h
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Surely if a car full of people who look like they're 18 rolls up, they'll be extra vigilant in checking ages?
Magnus Taylor
Badges: 15
Report 4 years ago
Choose a different holiday location!
kiracyan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by rachel.h)
Surely if a car full of people who look like they're 18 rolls up, they'll be extra vigilant in checking ages?

Well you would think, but of all the cases I've read about there was only one where they were asked for ID
rachel.h
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by kiracyan)
Well you would think, but of all the cases I've read about there was only one where they were asked for ID
I've been to Center Parcs 12+ times in my life so I'm damn sure it ain't cheap. I don't think I'd risk being turned away ... but that's the risk you'll take if you choose to go I guess.
DocWho49
Badges: 19
Report 4 years ago
Don't do it...lol just have a normal goodbye meal or something no need to go on holiday
Twinpeaks
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Go to Butlins.
sjls
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm the same, going to centre parcs in september but we're going to sherwood forest, theres gonna be 6 of us who are all 18 going but we'll be travelling in two different cars so maybe if they do ask for ID we could say the person who is 21 has already gone in/hasn't arrived yet? I don't think they'll ask for ID to be honest!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads