Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The Mooninites!

ReputationRep:
    'a_musical_gal', and 'TS2Master' both of you have wiked signatures, which I reckon are a lot better than those avatars.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    hey, which of these sigs do u lot reckon to be the best- they all mean something to me - maths cos i did a level and calculas is a *****, starwars cos its cool, and bush cos i think hes an idiot!

ReputationRep:
    hey are u talking about president bush???

CR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    hey are u talking about president bush???

CR
    Yes I believe they were

ReputationRep:
    me being american and living in the US must say...that i neither agree nor disagree...also i have to say the same about blair

CR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloodhound)
    no . the thing about nottingham is true!!. came top of the list on best night lifes. and stuff.
    Nottingham is really good academically too. What are you studying?

My uncle lives in Nottingham, and he gets drunk every night! But you probably shouldn't go in the pubs he goes into.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.