University of Cumbria Occupational Therapy part time

Watch
emmajgrace01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I'm starting UoC in September 2015. I was the only part-time applicant there on my interview day and wondered if anyone was on here doing the part time route?

Also, full & part timers will share timetables for.the modules we do together and I wondered if anyone was interested in car sharing? I live in Skelmersdale :-)

It'd be good to hear from you!! :-)
jodiekateee123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello

I am also studying OT at the UoC September 2015 at Lancaster campus!

Have you spoken to anyone else on the course?
emmajgrace01
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi!!!!

Only 2 people so far! One ive been speaking to on twitter. You?!

(Original post by jodiekateee123)
Hello

I am also studying OT at the UoC September 2015 at Lancaster campus!

Have you spoken to anyone else on the course?
jodiekateee123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by emmajgrace01)
Hi!!!!

Only 2 people so far! One ive been speaking to on twitter. You?!
Nope no one so far! I've just been accepted today shall we make a group chat somewhere? Do you have facebook?
emmajgrace01
Rep:
?
Congratulations! A group sounds like a great idea! I'm Emma Grace www facebook.com/emma.grace.77312

QUOTE=jodiekateee123;58601405]Nope no one so far! I've just been accepted today shall we make a group chat somewhere? Do you have facebook?[/QUOTE]
jodiekateee123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by emmajgrace01)
Congratulations! A group sounds like a great idea! I'm Emma Grace www facebook.com/emma.grace.77312

QUOTE=jodiekateee123;58601405]Nope no one so far! I've just been accepted today shall we make a group chat somewhere? Do you have facebook?
[/QUOTE]

Thankyou! I didn't expect to get a place this year! great i'll add you now! if you know any others on the course just add them and I will too
Finnolly
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hi ladies, I am also studying occupational therapy at Lancaster. it would be lovely to get to know some people who are going on the same course. Emmajgrace01 I think we might have met on interview day!!
emmajgrace01
Rep:
?
Ah, cool! 😀 ive put my facebook on a previous post. Ive just become friends with another girl, Tam, who is on the course too! It would be great to get to know you guys!

(Original post by Finnolly)
hi ladies, I am also studying occupational therapy at Lancaster. it would be lovely to get to know some people who are going on the same course. Emmajgrace01 I think we might have met on interview day!!
jodiekateee123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello! Do you have facebook? We can add people to a group message 😊
Finnolly
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah have Facebook but I don't know how to get a link up to my account? My name is Joanne, used your link and sent you a friend request emma. Jodiekatee123 do you have Facebook? X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.38%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.89%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.23%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.34%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.37%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise