hael468
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, i'm doing gcse history b aqa - International Relations, I'm gonna do the peacemaking/league of nations topic, hitlers foreign policy and origins of the cold war.

My question is, for the origins of the cold war, i heard the topics being extended and now includes the hungarian rising and the space race (from unit 4, crisis of the cold war) - Does anyone know if this is true?

Really need to know, thanks x
hael468
Rep:
?
??
Samfurness98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's not
hael468
Rep:
?
(Original post by Samfurness98)
It's not
i just looked at the specification and space race and hungarian rising are now in topic 3, so just letting you know, it is
ibrahim24
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
yes it is
Cal1999
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I am doing the same paper on Monday 1st June. However, I am doing different topics. The topics that I am doing are: The origins of World War One, Peace-making and the League of Nations and the Origins of World War Two. I am doing okay with my revision, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any predictions of what might come up? Also, do you have any tips to secure an A/A*?
Zahra kosser
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by hael468)
i just looked at the specification and space race and hungarian rising are now in topic 3, so just letting you know, it is
could you please send a link to the specification thanks
brithday
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
its not the spec are changing next years
cjslions
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It has changed yes it included the Hungarian uprising and space race

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cal1999
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
  1. Hi, I am doing the same paper on Monday 1st June. However, I am doing different topics. The topics that I am doing are: The origins of World War One, Peace-making and the League of Nations and the Origins of World War Two. I am doing okay with my revision, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any predictions of what might come up? Also, do you have any tips to secure an A/A*? (If you've got any top tips on how to hit the top end of the mark scheme then that would be great!)
BlueRose20
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Cal1999)
  1. Hi, I am doing the same paper on Monday 1st June. However, I am doing different topics. The topics that I am doing are: The origins of World War One, Peace-making and the League of Nations and the Origins of World War Two. I am doing okay with my revision, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any predictions of what might come up? Also, do you have any tips to secure an A/A*? (If you've got any top tips on how to hit the top end of the mark scheme then that would be great!)
The tip is; when you write an anwser for e.q. 6 mark question, make sure to use 12 key words, each key word is worth half a mark. Somtimes the examinators don't read the whole anwser but just search for the revelant words. Also on the source questions make sure that you relate your anwser to the source; all of its aspects so if there is a caption and an image, make sure to use both in your anwser.
Cal1999
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by BlueRose20)
The tip is; when you write an anwser for e.q. 6 mark question, make sure to use 12 key words, each key word is worth half a mark. Somtimes the examinators don't read the whole anwser but just search for the revelant words. Also on the source questions make sure that you relate your anwser to the source; all of its aspects so if there is a caption and an image, make sure to use both in your anwser.
Can you send me the keywords for each topic?
Cal1999
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi all,

I have made a thread for Monday's exam. Please visit it as it will prove to be beneficial.
Hopefully, we can get this thread up and running - so comment and share.

Thank you!
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3364167
Cal1999
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I would really appreciate it if I would receive some replies ASAP. I am sitting the AQA Option B History Exam on Monday 1st June 2015; most of my revision I have completed, however, there are still a few elements that I am not totally sure on. I am doing topics 1, 2 & 3 (Origins of WWI, Peacemaking and the League of Nations and Origins of WWII). I would be extremely grateful if you could supply me with notes for the following topics: The Polish Corridor/ East Prussia/ Danzig - don't know anything about these (Topic 3) Austria-Hungary's 10 point ultimatum to Serbia - what happened? what was it? how did it lead to war? (Topic 1) The Balkans Wars (Topic 1) Germany's fear of encirclement in the 1890s (Topic 1) Paris Peace Conference - Basic Overview - date of the conference - what happened there? (Topic 2) Attack on Poland - don't know anything about this (Topic 3) 3 different leaders aims at the Paris Peace Conference (Topic 2) Also, if you've got any revision quizzes, keywords or advice on how to obtain an A/A* please can you send them to me. Please can I receive this information ASAP. Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (9)
7.56%
Confident (16)
13.45%
Indifferent (24)
20.17%
Unsure (30)
25.21%
Worried (40)
33.61%

Watched Threads