Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'm doing gcse history b aqa - International Relations, I'm gonna do the peacemaking/league of nations topic, hitlers foreign policy and origins of the cold war.

My question is, for the origins of the cold war, i heard the topics being extended and now includes the hungarian rising and the space race (from unit 4, crisis of the cold war) - Does anyone know if this is true?

Really need to know, thanks x

ReputationRep:
    ??

ReputationRep:
    It's not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samfurness98)
    It's not
    i just looked at the specification and space race and hungarian rising are now in topic 3, so just letting you know, it is

ReputationRep:
    yes it is

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am doing the same paper on Monday 1st June. However, I am doing different topics. The topics that I am doing are: The origins of World War One, Peace-making and the League of Nations and the Origins of World War Two. I am doing okay with my revision, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any predictions of what might come up? Also, do you have any tips to secure an A/A*?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hael468)
    i just looked at the specification and space race and hungarian rising are now in topic 3, so just letting you know, it is
    could you please send a link to the specification thanks

ReputationRep:
    its not the spec are changing next years

ReputationRep:
    It has changed yes it included the Hungarian uprising and space race

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1. Hi, I am doing the same paper on Monday 1st June. However, I am doing different topics. The topics that I am doing are: The origins of World War One, Peace-making and the League of Nations and the Origins of World War Two. I am doing okay with my revision, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any predictions of what might come up? Also, do you have any tips to secure an A/A*? (If you've got any top tips on how to hit the top end of the mark scheme then that would be great!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cal1999)
    1. Hi, I am doing the same paper on Monday 1st June. However, I am doing different topics. The topics that I am doing are: The origins of World War One, Peace-making and the League of Nations and the Origins of World War Two. I am doing okay with my revision, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any predictions of what might come up? Also, do you have any tips to secure an A/A*? (If you've got any top tips on how to hit the top end of the mark scheme then that would be great!)
    The tip is; when you write an anwser for e.q. 6 mark question, make sure to use 12 key words, each key word is worth half a mark. Somtimes the examinators don't read the whole anwser but just search for the revelant words. Also on the source questions make sure that you relate your anwser to the source; all of its aspects so if there is a caption and an image, make sure to use both in your anwser.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueRose20)
    The tip is; when you write an anwser for e.q. 6 mark question, make sure to use 12 key words, each key word is worth half a mark. Somtimes the examinators don't read the whole anwser but just search for the revelant words. Also on the source questions make sure that you relate your anwser to the source; all of its aspects so if there is a caption and an image, make sure to use both in your anwser.
    Can you send me the keywords for each topic?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I have made a thread for Monday's exam. Please visit it as it will prove to be beneficial.
    Hopefully, we can get this thread up and running - so comment and share.

Thank you!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3364167

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I would really appreciate it if I would receive some replies ASAP. I am sitting the AQA Option B History Exam on Monday 1st June 2015; most of my revision I have completed, however, there are still a few elements that I am not totally sure on. I am doing topics 1, 2 & 3 (Origins of WWI, Peacemaking and the League of Nations and Origins of WWII). I would be extremely grateful if you could supply me with notes for the following topics: The Polish Corridor/ East Prussia/ Danzig - don't know anything about these (Topic 3) Austria-Hungary's 10 point ultimatum to Serbia - what happened? what was it? how did it lead to war? (Topic 1) The Balkans Wars (Topic 1) Germany's fear of encirclement in the 1890s (Topic 1) Paris Peace Conference - Basic Overview - date of the conference - what happened there? (Topic 2) Attack on Poland - don't know anything about this (Topic 3) 3 different leaders aims at the Paris Peace Conference (Topic 2) Also, if you've got any revision quizzes, keywords or advice on how to obtain an A/A* please can you send them to me. Please can I receive this information ASAP. Thank you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 29, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.