The Student Room Group

Sisters boyfriend - overfriendly?

So my sister has been seeing her boyfriend for nearly a year. He texts/facebooks me quite often, starting off with an innocent 'how are you?' etc, but then posting a picture of some trousers saying my bum would look nice in them and saying im hot/beautiful and 'are you seeing any guys at the moment?'. There was also an incident last year where he was drunk and was touching my leg. He also is always buying me presents. I don't know if im being over-dramatic but he makes me feel uncomfortable and ive had to warn him a few times that im his girlfriends sister etc. in reply, he has just said he is a 'flirty person'.
Ive stopped replying to any texts of his but obviously this makes it awkward when he comes over. I really don't want my good relationship with my sister to be ruined by this. I don't encourage him at all but im starting to find him creepy and when mentioned to my family they say im being dramatic and not to be silly. What should I do?

Thanks in advance
I surprised your family react that way if you've told them those exact details. Very surprised.
Have you spoken to your sister about this?
I would just carrying on what you are doing by ignoring any inappropriate texts and if he continues to cross the boundary I would show the messages to your sister.
You could tell a story and say you have a bf, which would then cause him to back off and get your sister to go along with it. Although its not the truth he may start to realise that you clearly have no interest In him at all!
Don't you have a level exams to study for ffs.

Face it you are playing the field.

Spoiler

Have you explain to him that you find it awkward the way he is acting around you and sending you messages?
Reply 5
He wants to cream-pie all over you
Reply 6
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard

Spoiler

im sorry what exactly..
what an idiot lol
Original post by Shakz
He wants to cream-pie all over you

Oh dear. Maybe not all over. Just in one specific area. :sexface::hump2:
Reply 8
Let him hit it and quit it
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard

Spoiler

You're the reason negs should be brought back mate.

OP that seems incredibly uncomfortable, i don't know how you will be able to tell your sister without her getting offended. I think you may need to start being harsher with him them and threaten to expose convos etc
Honestly, I think if you fancy him you should seduce him, the sexual tension would be unbelievable in this situation. Then it would be cathartic and you would be rid of the desire, and just be friends.
Reply 11
Original post by william walker

Leaving them nuts hangin out, right
Reply 12

[video="youtube;wSgYiZEgjMk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSgYiZEgjMk[/video]
Original post by Shakz
Leaving them nuts hangin out, right

I wouldn't know I have never done this before.
Original post by Shakz
[video="youtube;wSgYiZEgjMk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSgYiZEgjMk[/video]

Why would you send me a video of two men who can't talk?
Reply 15
Why would you send me a video of two men who can't talk?

LOL what do u mean they 'can't talk'? OFC they can...
have you told your sister you are doing the right thing but not replying etc but you have to be more firm
Original post by hdindak
im sorry what exactly..
what an idiot lol

is that to me?

fail anon

are you even aware of who you are talking to?

Original post by Crystalz
You're the reason negs should be brought back mate.

OP that seems incredibly uncomfortable, i don't know how you will be able to tell your sister without her getting offended. I think you may need to start being harsher with him them and threaten to expose convos etc

Your the reason stds are around.

im not your mate

#kthnxbye
Thanks for the people who posted helpful comments, im just going to continue to cut all contact with him. Its an awkward situation but yeh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending