The Student Room Group

Which sixth form?

I got an offer from Henrietta Barnett sixth form and Latymer(in edmonton).
Not sure which one to go to. Has anyone been/gone to either them? what is it like ?
Original post by harrypotter121
I got an offer from Henrietta Barnett sixth form and Latymer(in edmonton).
Not sure which one to go to. Has anyone been/gone to either them? what is it like ?

I've heard that they're both very good. In terms of ranking and grade wise- Henrietta Barnett do better. You could check out the grade system with the countries boards. But I haven't been to either schools, for what I am hearing though, both are great choices. Think about proximity too, also I heard Henrietta was an all girls school unlike Latmyer, so you'd have to think about that surroundings. I could be wrong though, there's reviews about both schools on google- students say their opinions there and also on the school's facebook page.
Original post by Cherry82
I've heard that they're both very good. In terms of ranking and grade wise- Henrietta Barnett do better. You could check out the grade system with the countries boards. But I haven't been to either schools, for what I am hearing though, both are great choices. Think about proximity too, also I heard Henrietta was an all girls school unlike Latmyer, so you'd have to think about that surroundings. I could be wrong though, there's reviews about both schools on google- students say their opinions there and also on the school's facebook page.

thank you!! I'll check google for reviews :smile:
Reply 3
I, like you, got offers from both, but HBS was a late offer: In all honesty, I regret not having taken it, (not that I don't like it here) The reason I didn't take up the HBS offer is because I had already started school, so couldn't really be bothered to move. :') Go with the school you feel provides an environment for you to thrive :wink:

Best of luck, feel free to ask any questions :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest