Edexcel GCSE History Germany 1918 - 1939 Watch

RachJess4
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Anyone else doing this topic?
Does anyone have any information on Key Topic 2: Hitler and the rise of the Nazi Party 1919-1933? I only have from 1929 onwards, and nothing for the early Nazi Party from 1919-1929!
GCSELEARNER1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
There was the Munich Putch in 1923 which led to Hitler being imprisoned for 9 months. In that 9 months he wrote the book Mein Kampf (my struggle) which outlined all of his views for the Nazi party in the next few years. He also realised in prison that he was going to have to take a more political approach rather than go in all guns blazing with such a radical reaction such as the Munich Putch. Then in 1924 he won 33 out of the 35 district votes in the general election laving the Nazi party the biggest. then from 1924-29 This was called the Wilderness years where Hitler too a back seat and was not so extreme he set up organisations such as the Hitler youth to build up the support of the Nazi party slowly. Then when 1929 hit and it was the great depression people looked to the nazi party as it was a moe extreme party and the german people though they could pull them out the Great Depression.
AMaster1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Honestly??

I need to revise this so badly!!! Between now and the Germany exam, I have nine other exams... I want to focus on all, but it's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (4)
4%
No (96)
96%

Watched Threads