Talz_99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How should I revise for this??? This is the options (2nd) paper on the 3rd of June.

Thanks a lot for the help.
ShonAlun
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I may not be doing the same options as you (I'm doing coasts, weather and tourism), but just do the same as you did for unit 1. Learn case studies (try making cards with the information on them and test yourself or get someone to test you, that worked well for me in unit 1), diagrams are important if you're doing coasts or weather, again, just practice them a lot, and remember the annotations. Have you seen/done any of the past papers?
Talz_99
Rep:
?
Yeah i've seen all of the past papers and done many - in school as well. My topics are: Coasts, Tourism, Retail and Urban Change. Thanks a lot for the help!
Lana flood
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm doing coasts, living things and tourism. I'm really worried because I think I screwed up paper 1 so I have to do really well in this. Just copy out lots of information you struggle with and learn your case studies. Also, watching videos helps me. How do you guys think you did on paper 1?
Talz_99
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lana flood)
I'm doing coasts, living things and tourism. I'm really worried because I think I screwed up paper 1 so I have to do really well in this. Just copy out lots of information you struggle with and learn your case studies. Also, watching videos helps me. How do you guys think you did on paper 1?
Well.. I think I did really well in the first paper...But don't want to say anything yet until my results come out. All I know is that I have to do yet really well in this options paper in order to get A* (probably will get an A). There were some easy questions like the 6 marker on the greenhouse effect but this options paper has 12 marker as well (8 marks +4 marks -spelling, punctuation and grammar) Lets see how it goes. Tell me how yours goes on here as well.
Jack Till
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well I really don't think I did well on paper 2 ... If someone could upload an unofficial mark scheme for Coasts , living things and Tourism it would be greatly appreciated.
Lana flood
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am actually quite confident on paper 2 now, I think it was a lot easier than paper one I was on foundation though. The questions were easy, and I actually knew how to answer them. I hope you all get good results x
Talz_99
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lana flood)
I am actually quite confident on paper 2 now, I think it was a lot easier than paper one I was on foundation though. The questions were easy, and I actually knew how to answer them. I hope you all get good results x
Thanks, u 2!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (15)
11.03%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (87)
63.97%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (18)
13.24%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (13)
9.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (3)
2.21%

Watched Threads