The Student Room Group

Girl put a spell on me!!!

I dumped a girl recently (I had been sleeping with other women before I dumped her but she does not know about this), on her birthday, I did not mean to dump her then, it sort of just happened.

Anyway, I have got a new girlfriend and moved on. However, my ex girlfriend has lost the plot and become mental essentially. She from what I have heard is doing weird almost Pagan rituals and has cast some curses on me. Is she just being bitter, or should I think about contacting a psychiatriccare as she might need to be sectioned!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
She sounds like a freak!
Reply 2
Burn her pet rabbit
Reply 3
Show ruthless aggression OP.
shes one of us
Reply 5
I clicked this thread thinking it was metaphorical. Dear lord.
Original post by JessJJ
I clicked this thread thinking it was metaphorical. Dear lord.

I feel sorry for OP. There are so many mad women around.
Reply 7
Original post by MarshallPlan
I feel sorry for OP. There are so many mad women around.

I came here to give relationship advice, but all I can say is
RUN.
AWAY.
NOW.
Original post by saladisgreat
shes one of us

Lol?
Sacrifice a goat
You think somebody needs to be sectioned because they like to put spells on people?!

Let her carry on if it helps her cope, just ignore it.

I think you kind of deserve it though, sleeping with other women and dumping her on her BIRTHDAY?!? I would punch you in the face tbh.
Reply 11
Original post by Happy!
She sounds like a freak!

I agree!
She sounds like fun.
Reply 13
Original post by Reeeeyah
You think somebody needs to be sectioned because they like to put spells on people?!

Let her carry on if it helps her cope, just ignore it.

I think you kind of deserve it though, sleeping with other women and dumping her on her BIRTHDAY?!? I would punch you in the face tbh.

You sound like a bully! What on earth makes you think it is acceptable to punch someone who has not hit you first?
Reply 14
Original post by WoodyMKC
She sounds like fun.

She sounds awful!
Original post by WoodyMKC
She sounds like fun.

Lol if she put a spell on you to make your penis shrink,you wouldn't be saying that
Reply 16
Original post by queen-bee
Lol if she put a spell on you to make your penis shrink,you wouldn't be saying that

Agreed. Women can be complete idiots.
For real?
If so, do a counter spell! lol
Original post by Montreal
You sound like a bully! What on earth makes you think it is acceptable to punch someone who has not hit you first?

I may sound like a bully but op doesn't sound like a very nice person either....
Sounds like you kinda deserve it

Quick Reply

Latest