Music and Musical Theatre?

Watch this thread
therebeccapeace
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, I've been given an offer for the Music and Musical Theatre course - is anyone else on that course?

Feel free to follow me on twitter therebeccapeace
University of Chichester
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by therebeccapeace)
Hi, I've been given an offer for the Music and Musical Theatre course - is anyone else on that course?

Feel free to follow me on twitter therebeccapeace
Hi Rebecca, some of our students starting in September are chatting on a Freshers Facebook group (Chichester Freshers 2015), so that's a great place to meet people! If you request to join the group someone will accept you. See you in September! Image
KayleighElliott
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hi, I'm on Music and Musical Theatre too! Quick Question for anybody: Do I need to purchase a TV licence?
University of Chichester
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by KayleighElliott)
Hi, I'm on Music and Musical Theatre too! Quick Question for anybody: Do I need to purchase a TV licence?
Hi Kayleigh,

You will need to buy a TV licence if you plan to watch or record programmes as they're being shown, including on a TV, laptop, mobile phone, etc. All the information about TV Licensing that you'll need as a student can be found here - http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-i.../students-aud1

Cathy (Marketing)
Boo1997
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hi Rebecca and Kayleigh,
I'm on the Music and Musical Theatre course too
Ellie
.sym.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I'm starting on this course in September and was just wondering about what Campus this course is based on. I've heard that music is at one and Musical Theatre is at the other but is it more at one than the other because I'm not sure what accommodation to be looking at?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed