rheaa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
i am doing a course validated by the university of Chester. For my first year i am studying and living Reaseheath college and in the 2nd and 3rd years i am studying at Chester university. When asked on my student finance 'where will you be studying?' do i need to put down Reaseheath college or Chester university. I assumed Reaseheath college as this is where i am studying and living for the first year, however, the site will not let me find my course code when putting Reaseheath College as where i will be studying. But it will let me find and enter my course code when i select select Chester University. So should i be putting Chester university or Reasheath college in the box 'where will you be studying' and if i should be putting Reaseheath then why cant i then find my course code?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rheaa)
i am doing a course validated by the university of Chester. For my first year i am studying and living Reaseheath college and in the 2nd and 3rd years i am studying at Chester university. When asked on my student finance 'where will you be studying?' do i need to put down Reaseheath college or Chester university. I assumed Reaseheath college as this is where i am studying and living for the first year, however, the site will not let me find my course code when putting Reaseheath College as where i will be studying. But it will let me find and enter my course code when i select select Chester University. So should i be putting Chester university or Reasheath college in the box 'where will you be studying' and if i should be putting Reaseheath then why cant i then find my course code?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Hello,

If you put University of Chester that will be fine As it is the University of Chester that validates your degree. Don't forget Student Finance England has a deadline of 31st May to apply for student finance, this ensures it's all sorted in time for the start of term in September Hope that helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (174)
44.27%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
10.94%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.14%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.12%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (39)
9.92%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise