The Student Room Group

Ex-girlfriend is stalking me

My ex girlfriend has been the dominant force that has driven my life to shambles for the past two years. I had met her at a party, it was a one night stand that turned into a relationship. She was kind and caring but it was only when i wanted to move on due to work stress and uni exams she turned into some annoying ass b****. Constantly ringing me, texts, waiting forme outside my workplace, made rumours to friends about how i have STDs, she even slept outside my flat a few times. She said that she is showing me love, but i find it very very disturbing and uncomfortable. Moreover, i had been in a relationship with my girlfriend( ex-gf now) after i had more free time on my hands and i realised that she stopped the harrassment to a degree. But one drunk night, me and my girlfriend were just making ways back to my flat to be awaited by you know who. I was in shock and was probably the quickest time ive ever sobered up. She stood there ready to fight my girlfriend. From this day she still annoys me and i find it really really hard to cope. I went to the police and they laughed in my face saying that i am a lucky man. I am hurting inside, i have just recently broke up with my girlfriend because of this b****. I feel that i have no option but to obey. I really need help. What can i do? What would you do in my position and why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending