A2 Exam 6HI03/B French Revolution 8th June 2014 Watch

zakourad
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I havent seen any threads about the french revolution module and thought it would be a good idea to create one so we can share predidictions and revision help etc....
oonic0rn
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
ahhh i cant find one either, what are you thinking??
zakourad
Rep:
?
(Original post by oonic0rn)
ahhh i cant find one either, what are you thinking??
Well the B question is bound to be a downfall of nepolean or downfall of king louis' constitutional monarchy as it alaways has been.

Where as A is much harder to predictbut there is a trend that evrey odd year there the two A question are bout Napoleans domestic policy and the initial revolution of 1789 i.e downfall of the absilute monarchy.

But i have as much as i hate it i think a jacobin question may come up.
hananybanany
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The Terror last came up in june 2011 so there's a fairly good chance it might come up again
For the CM 40 marker, chuch and popular protest as factors have yet to come up and for Napoleon, the continental blockade/Britain factor has not come up yet?
oonic0rn
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
ohhhhhhh no, i hate the Napoleon stuff! Hoping for a good Louis downfall, and maybe why the revolution started?

i resit both my AS units this year and they were very nice questions!! so thats given me hope hananybanany zakourad
whydoieventry
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
As long as one of either the downfall of AM or Napoleon's domestic reforms comes up, I'm happy... dreading the thought of Terror/ Directory though :'(
oonic0rn
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by whydoieventry)
As long as one of either the downfall of AM or Napoleon's domestic reforms comes up, I'm happy... dreading the thought of Terror/ Directory though :'(
yes Napoleon son of the revolution, great question!!! The Directory came up last year so hoping it wont this year!!!
whydoieventry
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yes Napoleon son of the revolution, great question!!! The Directory came up last year so hoping it wont this year!!!
how's revision going?
oonic0rn
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
how's revision going?
awful!!! I've never been able to revise History! That was okay in GCSE, but now I've got to A Level that tactic isnt too great! What about yourself?
whydoieventry
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
awful!!! I've never been able to revise History! That was okay in GCSE, but now I've got to A Level that tactic isnt too great! What about yourself?
same! my essay writing got me through gcse, but now there is such a big gap between study leave and exams I can't make myself care enough to actually work :L even last year history revision was going a lot better than this
zakourad
Rep:
?
Ive looked at the spec and teaching frameworks and they almost garuntee that the part B will always be about Nepoleans Downfall ( Empire) or the collapse the constitiutional monarchy 1792 as they have been in all the past papers.

But the Part A could be anything but as much as i hate to admit it i have a sneaky suspicion that one of the Part A questions will be about the terror.
zakourad
Rep:
?
The Directory is very straight forward if you look at all of the aspects of thier reign and evaluate how succesfull they were for example , economy , system of governemnt , war ...
oonic0rn
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by zakourad)
Ive looked at the spec and teaching frameworks and they almost garuntee that the part B will always be about Nepoleans Downfall ( Empire) or the collapse the constitiutional monarchy 1792 as they have been in all the past papers.

But the Part A could be anything but as much as i hate to admit it i have a sneaky suspicion that one of the Part A questions will be about the terror.
yeah i think it does have to be, i think you'll be right about the terror!
zakourad
Rep:
?
yeah i think it does have to be, i think you'll be right about the terror!
Oh well at least theres two options
oonic0rn
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Can i ask, what are peoples revision methods for this exam?
whydoieventry
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by zakourad)
The Directory is very straight forward if you look at all of the aspects of thier reign and evaluate how succesfull they were for example , economy , system of governemnt , war ...
thanks! I'm thinking of the question 'The political instabilityin France in the years 1794-99 arose from the bitter political divisionscreated by the events of 1793. How far do youagree with this opinion?'

something like this would knock me a bit

what do you think the other part A question could be?
oonic0rn
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does anyone have the 2014 questions?
whydoieventry
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Can i ask, what are peoples revision methods for this exam?
I'm doing factor cards with the information on the back e.g. economic crisis, poor harvest of 1788 etc
whydoieventry
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does anyone have the 2014 questions?
How far do you agree withthe view that the Directory (1795-99) was a complete failure?

The collapseof the Bourbon restoration in 1830 was primarily due to the influence ofroyalist extremists. How far do you agree withthis view?

War bought the downfall of constitutional monarchy in 1792. How far do youagree with this view?

The French Empire declinedin the years 1807-14 because Napoleon overstretched hismilitary resources. How far do you agree with this view?
oonic0rn
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How far do you agree withthe view that the Directory (1795-99) was a complete failure?

The collapseof the Bourbon restoration in 1830 was primarily due to the influence ofroyalist extremists. How far do you agree withthis view?

War bought the downfall of constitutional monarchy in 1792. How far do youagree with this view?

The French Empire declinedin the years 1807-14 because Napoleon overstretched hismilitary resources. How far do you agree with this view?
Thankyou!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (69)
7.94%
I used to but I don't now (24)
2.76%