Russlea98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Does anyone have any predictions what topics the questions on the AQA History Unit 1 exam will be on
samanthayates98
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Which topics are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Russlea98
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Causes of the First World War
Treaty of Versailles and League of Nations
Hitlers Foreign Policy + Causes of WW2
JasAsh
Report 5 years ago
I'm doing the same topics for next year's paper but I'm revising for my end of year 10 exam at the moment.
My advice is to look through the questions in the text book (the exam-styled questions at the end of the topics, we've been using them for controlled assessments) as they usually cover similar topics.
Also, past papers are really good for finding similar questions.
We've been told pretty much exacly which questions to learn because we asked our teacher, so perhaps ask your teacher? Our's basically told us exactly which questions to learn so it's just a matter of learning the points really.
Hope this was helpful good luck for your exams!
Chlodog
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by JasAsh)
I'm doing the same topics for next year's paper but I'm revising for my end of year 10 exam at the moment.
My advice is to look through the questions in the text book (the exam-styled questions at the end of the topics, we've been using them for controlled assessments) as they usually cover similar topics.
Also, past papers are really good for finding similar questions.
We've been told pretty much exacly which questions to learn because we asked our teacher, so perhaps ask your teacher? Our's basically told us exactly which questions to learn so it's just a matter of learning the points really.
Hope this was helpful good luck for your exams!
What did you get told to learn?
JasAsh
Report 5 years ago
Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1432900178.566263.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  63.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1432900188.582301.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  61.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1432900263.088311.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  67.6 KB

I made these so I could memorise the points, please excuse my handwriting my fountain pen broke and I'm not used to writing with a biro anymore. Keep in mind that this is for a mock type thing for out end of year 10 exam, so it'll be a past paper from one or two years ago. I hope these are helpful, good luck! -Jas

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chlodog
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thank you Jas- Hopefully what you have said will come up
Cal1999
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi All,

Here is a thread for Monday's AQA Option B on Monday 1st June.

Hopefully, we can get this thread up and running - so, please comment and share.

Thank you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3364167
Cal1999
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I would really appreciate it if I would receive some replies ASAP. I am sitting the AQA Option B History Exam on Monday 1st June 2015; most of my revision I have completed, however, there are still a few elements that I am not totally sure on. I am doing topics 1, 2 & 3 (Origins of WWI, Peacemaking and the League of Nations and Origins of WWII). I would be extremely grateful if you could supply me with notes for the following topics: The Polish Corridor/ East Prussia/ Danzig - don't know anything about these (Topic 3) Austria-Hungary's 10 point ultimatum to Serbia - what happened? what was it? how did it lead to war? (Topic 1) The Balkans Wars (Topic 1) Germany's fear of encirclement in the 1890s (Topic 1) Paris Peace Conference - Basic Overview - date of the conference - what happened there? (Topic 2) Attack on Poland - don't know anything about this (Topic 3) 3 different leaders aims at the Paris Peace Conference (Topic 2) Also, if you've got any revision quizzes, keywords or advice on how to obtain an A/A* please can you send them to me. Please can I receive this information ASAP. Thank you!
Emilyjaynez
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Predictions ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (22)
14.01%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (42)
26.75%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (65)
41.4%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
14.65%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
3.18%

Watched Threads