AQA History A2 International Relations 1945-2004 HIS3N 2015 prediction Watch

Suadfu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Heya,

I'm doing the International Relations 1945-2004 History exam by AQA
And I was wondering what your predictions are for this years 2015 paper?

My prediction are:
- the beginning of the Cold War
- The Cuban Missile Crisis
- Detente
- America's actions are driven by self-interest in the post-cold war era
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
byday
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There has been very few short time period questions from the third section of the syllabus 1981-1991 so I reckon there will be one from that section, maybe about Gorbachev and/ or the soviet economy. Section 2 has also been quite overlooked for the short time period questions so maybe something from there- Ostpolitik or Sino-American relations has never come up as a discreet topic. There's always been something encompassing the early years of the Cold War so yes I expect that to come up somewhere. They haven't had a long timeframe question encompassing 1991-2004 since the 2010 paper so yes that might come up. Difficult to think what that might be about other than the UN or US interests, but there could be something about the European Union which has never come up specifically. Those are my thoughts anyway! Good luck to everyone taking this!
neal95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Smashed this exam last year got 115/120. You need to have conviction in your arguments and keep reiterating why your argument and points are stronger/ more important than other factors of the question
Abzz789
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Any predictions for this year?
Helebob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Detente
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.54%
No (268)
33.46%

Watched Threads