The Student Room Group

A guy cheated on his girlfriend with me. Should I tell her?

This happened months ago, he was recently very rude to me, despite being my near-enough best-friend for years and years.

He didn't physically cheat, but used to tell me I was beautiful, and sext with me all the time and tell me that if his gf were to break up with him he wouldn't care and he'd be with me.

Obviously I know it wasn't true, if he wanted to be with me (back then) then he would have left her, so he obviously didn't as much as he says he did, but it's obvious he's very attracted to me, he's always told me and regardless, sexting and flirting extremely heavy with me is him being unfaithful to his girlfriend.

I think she deserves to know, and he deserves to be punished for what he's done, both to me and to her.

Should I tell her or not?

I don't care that he's with her, I have a boyfriend myself who I'm 10000% happy with, but he hurt me a lot by completely ditching me and being rude to me etc, when I've been there for him through thick and thin for years on end, ever since we met. It's not fair for him to get away with what he's doing and remain happy with her.
Reply 1
No. Move on and stay out of it. It wasn't a full blown physical affair. You say it's because she deserves to know, but I think deep down you want to do it for revenge because he hurt you. Save yourself the hassle and just move on.
cold shoulder
Reply 3
Original post by AvaAdore
No. Move on and stay out of it. It wasn't a full blown physical affair. You say it's because she deserves to know, but I think deep down you want to do it for revenge because he hurt you. Save yourself the hassle and just move on.

I would second this. It isn't worth getting involved if things didn't get too serious.
Original post by AvaAdore

You say many wise things concerning relationships :yy:
Reply 5
Original post by TorpidPhil
You say many wise things concerning relationships :yy:

Thanks man
Reply 6
So he should just get away with it?

I understand not getting involved, and I understand that it's not really a big deal right now to me, because it's not like I want him and I'm doing it out of jealousy, but why should he get everything when he's been such a c*nt to everyone?

I find it so irritating that people can f*ck other's over, use them and hurt them and then run off happily ever after. No cheat should just get away with it and expect to continue the relationship like he never did anything wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending