harryba
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Heya guys.

Sorry if this sounds needy or pathetic.

I'm really worried about my biology exams, and the stress is making me ill. My doctor told me the best way to deal with it is to sort out the grades I need to get into university and to make realistic expectations as to the minimum grades I need in each exam.

The three biology exams i'm sitting are OCR F212 (a resit), F214 and F215. I need a C grade in biology for my uni to accept me.

Last year, in AS, I got a D overall, with an A in coursework, a C in F211 and a U in F212.

So far this year, I got an A in the coursework element again, and I feel confident enough to get a C in the F214 section.

I was wondering if any of you clever bunch could tell me the realistic minimum grades I would need in the F212 resit and the F215 exams, so that I know exactly what I need to aim for so I don't make myself ill any more.
username1560589
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by harryba)
Heya guys.

Sorry if this sounds needy or pathetic.

I'm really worried about my biology exams, and the stress is making me ill. My doctor told me the best way to deal with it is to sort out the grades I need to get into university and to make realistic expectations as to the minimum grades I need in each exam.

The three biology exams i'm sitting are OCR F212 (a resit), F214 and F215. I need a C grade in biology for my uni to accept me.

Last year, in AS, I got a D overall, with an A in coursework, a C in F211 and a U in F212.

So far this year, I got an A in the coursework element again, and I feel confident enough to get a C in the F214 section.

I was wondering if any of you clever bunch could tell me the realistic minimum grades I would need in the F212 resit and the F215 exams, so that I know exactly what I need to aim for so I don't make myself ill any more.
What grade do you need overall?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (254)
34%
No (493)
66%

Watched Threads