The Student Room Group

Seagull just pecked my pinky

Really got my finger, it's really sore - mugged me for a sandwich too. Had all his mates there in a circle.

Feeling traumatised.
Anyone else misread title? :rofl:
Had some run ins with seagulls myself, came back down from uni once to find I left my window open and about 4 seagulls were just chilling in my room. :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Seagulls keep stealing lunch from people and stole my BBQ once /: have **** in my food before too. Gotta love the seaside.
Original post by Captain Jack
Really got my finger, it's really sore - mugged me for a sandwich too. Had all his mates there in a circle.

Feeling traumatised.

Those criminals in Brighton are getting worse and worse :shakecane:
Why do bad things happen to good people?
Those little ****s......
Reply 8
Are you being followed by the seagull?
Reply 9
You know you have a dirty mind
when you read the thread title
and automatically think: ESUAPHAMISM

(What has revision done to me!? I apologise.)
Reply 10
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Those criminals in Brighton are getting worse and worse :shakecane:

They must have voted Green... They think they can get away with it cus democracy
Original post by TornadoGR4
Why do bad things happen to good people?

That's what I keep thinking about the Wycombe Wanderers :frown:
Original post by Arkasia
Are you being followed by the seagull?

It's possible. Very possible.

I'm starting to develop an incredibly precise bruise from its beak.

But the worst thing is I can still see that eye, that evil beady eye, appearing suddenly in front of my face, like the scene from a horror movie, staring at me, all black and soulless.
Original post by Captain Jack
It's possible. Very possible.

I'm starting to develop an incredibly precise bruise from its beak.

But the worst thing is I can still see that eye, that evil beady eye, appearing suddenly in front of my face, like the scene from a horror movie, staring at me, all black and soulless.

You have the black spot. The seagull has marked you out, and will hunt you down. It comes now, drawn by ravenous hunger.
Please tell me this vicious attack was caught on camera?! I feel it needs giffing.

Obligatory:

once my head teacher got attacked by seagulls at beak time and now we have plastic hawks installed on all the roofs :grin:
How did you react? Did you play it off cool? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest