Interested in becoming an industry leader? The GLP's right for you! Watch

Cov Uni
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
“When I grow up I want to be an astronaut” - Almost every kid aged 5

How many of us still dream about becoming what we set out to be during the early stages of our childhood? Well, I’m sitting here writing this so my dreams of becoming a fighter pilot must have taken a sharp turn somewhere down the line…

However, for those of you who still have aspirations of becoming a leader of industries, Coventry University’s GLP programme is the perfect platform to make that happen.

Whether you’re hoping to be the head of a team of automotive designers or become the project leader of a construction site, the Global Leaders Programme will set you on the right path.

The programme helps you develop the skills needed to successfully enter, and adapt to, the graduate job market. This is achieved by enabling students to take part in industry visits, seminars and workshops, all whilst completing their own degree studies. The programme also gives you the opportunity to meet a range of interesting people at the top of their profession, such as Michael Foale, who was the first Briton to perform a space walk.

Your time with the GLP will help expand your understanding of different cultures, mixing with and learning alongside, a diverse range of international students. The programme also provides the prospect of international opportunities.

It’s seminars and opportunities like these that will help prepare you for any obstacles you may face in future graduate roles… And you can ask those burning space questions you’ve always wanted to, like ‘how long would it take my tweet to reach space?’ Don’t seriously ask that of course, you’ll look absolutely ridiculous, but you get the general idea!

The GLP designs everything around helping you succeed in your future graduate roles, so isn't it time to find out more?

If you’ve got any questions about Coventry Universities Global Leaders Programme feel free to comment below and one of our student bloggers will be happy to help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (67)
32.68%
No I don't (98)
47.8%
I work during the holidays (40)
19.51%

Watched Threads