Edexcel GCSE Maths Calculator topics?

Watch
blitzchika
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Can someone give me the main topics that would appear in the calculator paper or the topics that won't appear in the non-calculator paper?
Thanks
The-Deadly
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Trigonometry can't come up on a non-calculator paper.
#sarahsmith2
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by The-Deadly)
Trigonometry can't come up on a non-calculator paper.
Yes it can - Pythagoras' theorem questions and basic trig knowledge can come up - even the sine rule as they can give you a value to use for a sine of a degree
The-Deadly
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by #sarahsmith2)
Yes it can - Pythagoras' theorem questions and basic trig knowledge can come up - even the sine rule as they can give you a value to use for a sine of a degree
By Trigonometry I meant anything related to sin, cos or tan. And no, I don't think a question like that has or would come up in a GCSE non-calculator paper.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads