The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

A day in the life of a Ravensbourne Motion graphics student

I'm currently at the end of my first year here in Ravensbourne and so far I've gained skills and knowledge during my time here. From one of my projects, In the brief we have to design a trailer for rave film festival. It has to deal on exercising our knowledge of after effects as a software and making the trailer as engaging and informative at the same time so we have to include some informations like time,dates and the rave branding itself.

Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 15.44.44.jpg

Hope you like it and thanks for reading,

Jerone :biggrin:
Hey

In the brief we have to design a trailer forrave film festival. It has to deal on exercising our knowledge of after effectsas a software and making the trailer as engaging and informative at the sametime so we have to include some informations like time,dates and the ravebranding itself.

They give as a list of Credits to work on and it is up to us on what the mood we can set for the make believe tv show. The project only deals with title credits so you have to be creative and because of the restrictions on the brief you have to think of the positioning of the words and the importance of some of the titles in it. Also done in after effects so you have to learn what effects work on the atmosphere you are trying to set and it has to be continue throughout the whole video.

Hope you like my project, feel free to comment.

Jerone :biggrin:
London
The brief ask us to create an identity trailer for a well known channel in this case BBC 2. We can do what ever design we want however it has to follow the same brand values of the existing channel identity trailers. The projects will tackle our knowledge of cinema 4D and after effects which are the basic software used for motion graphics.

Thanks for reading

Jerone

Quick Reply