The Student Room Group

Re-sit Summer 2016

I have been studying As-Level AQA Biology, AQA - Economics and OCR Computing. I wanted to know if i would be able to resit exams in any of of these subjects next summer following the same specification i have been taught. As they are changing from this september i have heard it would not be possible to do so is this true?
You will be able to resit
Reply 2
My teachers have told me than any exams from this year can still be resat in 2016, there just won't be any lessons for them to go to, as opposed to the Year 13s this year who come and join in with the Year 12 lessons.
Reply 3
Original post by blkmamba2015
I have been studying As-Level AQA Biology, AQA - Economics and OCR Computing. I wanted to know if i would be able to resit exams in any of of these subjects next summer following the same specification i have been taught. As they are changing from this september i have heard it would not be possible to do so is this true?

There will be a final chance to re-sit - the provisional timetables are already available for next summer and you can check the exams you are interested in are there.

Quick Reply

Latest