The Student Room Group

Have inferior complex around girls?

Hi all

I have a inferior complex / inadequacy problems around girls, I am considered good looking have 0 friends and haven't had a girlfriend, I don't go out much either.

I view myself inadequate because I see well built good looking guys with pretty girls and always see girls interested in well built guys. This is causing me confidence issues.

I view myself as not being worthy of getting girls because I think they're playing clever games to make their friends jealous and the fact they prefer well built guys.

Can someone help me by providing a different perspective?
Different perspective? Stop giving two ****s about it. Your education/employment/training is way more important than how many girls you pull (or how much of a husband you want to be)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all

I have a inferior complex / inadequacy problems around girls, I am considered good looking have 0 friends and haven't had a girlfriend, I don't go out much either.

I view myself inadequate because I see well built good looking guys with pretty girls and always see girls interested in well built guys. This is causing me confidence issues.

I view myself as not being worthy of getting girls because I think they're playing clever games to make their friends jealous and the fact they prefer well built guys.

Can someone help me by providing a different perspective?

Sometimes you just have to throw yourself in. Think of it this way, how can you win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket. If you're having major problems, try talking to girls on a night out, odds are, you will never encounter, them again if it goes tits up.
Believe me. I used to be small and felt insignificant when I was in school - I got no girls.
Got a job, got a motorbike at 17 years old - I got no girls.
Hit the gym hard, gained significant mass and strength - I got no girls!

I can only assume it will plan out like the rest of my life, with hard work and effort I may find my ideal girl.
Original post by Shellshocker93
Believe me. I used to be small and felt insignificant when I was in school - I got no girls.
Got a job, got a motorbike at 17 years old - I got no girls.
Hit the gym hard, gained significant mass and strength - I got no girls!

I can only assume it will plan out like the rest of my life, with hard work and effort I may find my ideal girl.

Assuming that carrying out the tasks you've listed (e.g. "Got a job") would get you girls is your first mistake.

Work on your game.
Reply 5
Not every girl likes well built guys? Literally we might fangirl over Channing Tatum but our actual preferences are different? Dont change yourself to suit the girls you know, youll find someone who will literally be all over you for who you are.
Reply 6
Original post by shawn_o1
Different perspective? Stop giving two ****s about it. Your education/employment/training is way more important than how many girls you pull (or how much of a husband you want to be)

:yy:
Just get a job that pays REALLY well like in the hundreds of thousands of pounds you will get puss
Firstly you have to improve your own self-confidence & self-esteem levels, get out of your comfort zone, put yourself out there more & you will see that your life is improving. I've done that myself & can already see the benefits due to starting volunteering, meeting someone after going to a Uni bar on my own then meeting his friends & organizing nights out, plus another times when I went to a club on my own & met some people (although that was not as successful as they seemed to forget about me at the end of the night) but anyway, the main point is you have to at least try to better yourself. It's not all about being well built, it can help but confidence, dressing well & having a nice friendly personality with a good sense of humour can go a long way as well.

One of the worst things you can do is compare yourself to other guys or put girls on a pedestal, be confident in yourself, you are not beneath them, show the world what you got man, good luck! :smile:
Reply 9
So you're complaining that you can't have the benefits for nothing, which other guys have worked hard to achieve? Becoming well built and gaining social skills etc.

You don't get nothing for free in this life kid. Work for it or prepare for a life of destitute loneliness and stop complaining.

Quick Reply

Latest