Help! - Edexcel History A2 (June 8th)

Watch
Rian7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So my History A2 exam is 8 days away and i started revising, finally.

I have notes made but they're like over 50-60 pages and way too much extra info that i don't need (teacher's comment). So i thought what i will do is to memorise the essay plans that we have done in class (8-9 of them) that includes popularity, efficiency, dictatoship, Stresemann's 'Golden Years' and Weimar Rep. and write them under time condition.

However, the more important thing is i don't know where i can memorise the knowledge, because the essay plans give me a clear structure of, for example the success and failure of Hitler and all the plan states is the information such as 'Hitler's policies were efficient' but i don't know all of his policies and how they were efficient.. and now I'm panicking. (I know it's worrying that i don't know at this stage)

Can someone help me or direct me towards some resources (Revision notes, that are on point and easy to memorise) i'd appreciate that. Cant seem to find anything useful on the web.

Hope you guys can help!

Good Luck to everyone for their exams.
Jacky Hearts
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have no idea about resources you could get at this late stage with time to learn the. Maybe try Quizlet for some basic facts if you need them?

Eight days... That makes me want to be sick.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (44)
23.04%
Unhappy (54)
28.27%
Conflicted (93)
48.69%

Watched Threads