The Student Room Group

Valdosta State Student Who Stomped US Flag Wants To Kill All White people

From DailyCaller

Eric Sheppard, the Valdosta State University student who was confronted last month by an Air Force veteran after he stomped on the American flag, has issued a violent 4,700-word anti-white rant in which he threatened to “annihilate those who come after me.”

Sheppard is wanted by police after they found a gun in his backpack days after the flag-stomping demonstration. In his lengthy letter, submitted to The Valdosta Daily Times this week, Sheppard said he will not surrender and will use violence if necessary.

The flag incident made national news after Michelle Manhart, an Air Force veteran and former Playboy model, was arrested after she confronted Sheppard and other demonstrators. She snatched the flag and held onto it until her arrest. The incident was captured on video and went viral.

Sheppard’s supporters sparked the hashtag “#EricSheppardChallenge” in which social media users photographed themselves stomping the Stars and Stripes.

“When my People descend upon [Lowndes High School] and if they are met with even the slightest inclination of resistance by any pale skinned beast or aid they are more than Justified to Take your Head and post it on a stake for the Entire world to See,” Sheppard wrote in his profanity-laced “memorandum ultimatum.”

Lowndes High School in Valdosta will be the site of protests over the Jan. 11, 2013, death of Kendrick Johnson. Johnson, who would have graduated Saturday, was found dead inside of a wrestling mat. It is still unclear whether the death was foul play or accidental.

“Many still question the possibility of my surrendering to the people who call themselves ‘authorities,'” Sheppard wrote. “To give you a simple answer, No. I will not turn myself over to any white man.”

Sheppard, who sports a trimmed beard and is often seen wearing traditional African garb, spoke to his weapons case and condemned the criminal justice system as merely the descendant of slavery.

sheppard-620x1077.jpg

:h:
Before we go along with the trope that psychopath gunmen are white, let us all take a moment to remember the victims of the Washington Sniper.

I wont comment on the flag ****e, I could care less about the supposed sanctity of a swatch of fabric, but hopefully this guy is nicked and held a long time.

Preferably at a mental institute so the poor lamb can get the help he so sorely needs. He sounds like an American Breivik.
He is going to get shot by police.

Posted from TSR Mobile

rispeck to Ms Manhart for her patriotic actions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending