The Student Room Group

Need Advice.

Hey Guys,

So lately, I've grown fond talking to a girl, Usually on Facebook/Whatsapp. I enjoy talking to the girl, and hopefully she does too, but I'm pretty sure if this continues, I'll develop feelings for her and she's already in a relationship. Now I don't want that, But I can't even stop myself from conversing with her. What do you guys think, I should do? Usually I'm the one who starts the conversation, and no matter how hard I try, in the end I give up and just message her.

Thanks.
Go get your girl
Reply 2
Original post by suudsioee
Go get your girl

That's not an option you see :/
1) She's already in a relationship
2) Don't want to get into anything serious, before university. (I'm a fresher)
cl_girlfriend_0
Reply 4
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
cl_girlfriend_0

Huh?
Just don't messsage her, it's not impossible. If you continue you only have yourself to blame for developing feelings for her since you expect that you will.
Reply 6
Original post by Protégé
Just don't messsage her, it's not impossible. If you continue you only have yourself to blame for developing feelings for her since you expect that you will.

I did try, but well I always fail.
Guess I'll need to try harder tomorrow.

Thanks, really appreciate it.
Original post by Anonymous
I did try, but well I always fail.
Guess I'll need to try harder tomorrow.

Thanks, really appreciate it.

Why don't you try blocking her? Take your mind off of her and do other things.

You're welcome.
Reply 8
Original post by Protégé
Why don't you try blocking her? Take your mind off of her and do other things.

You're welcome.

I did think about that, but wouldn't that just end our friendship? Like in her view, I'll be blocking her for no apparent reason.
She's the most friendliest girl I've ever met, and I don't really want to risk my friendship with her, Cause of me being a sensitive ass :/
Original post by Anonymous
I did think about that, but wouldn't that just end our friendship? Like in her view, I'll be blocking her for no apparent reason.
She's the most friendliest girl I've ever met, and I don't really want to risk my friendship with her, Cause of me being a sensitive ass :/

Maybe you should talk to her about. Tell her that you really like her (even if you dont quite yet) but you know shes in a relationship and you dont want to complicate things or mess things up for her so you are taking a break. Then block her and dont wait for a reply. You'll soon get over her and then you can start talking to her again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending