The Student Room Group

medicine through time mess up

anyone notice it? the exam board accidentally posted their 2015 paper on the site. it took around and hour for them to figure it out.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by gallowsCalibra
anyone notice it? they accidentally posted their 2015 paper on the site. it took around and hour for them to figure it out.

WHAT?! :O
yeeeeah. quick edit to the topic though- can't remember if it's edexcel or aqa. either way, it was definitely medicine through time.
Reply 3
Did anyone get to see it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emma_DK
Did anyone get to see it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

xczzr
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Do you know if it was AQA or edexcel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emma_DK
Do you know if it was AQA or edexcel?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm about 97% sure that it was aqa.
Reply 7
How does one get so lucky?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Are you sure it isn't the spicemen paper? I can't seem to find it...
Original post by hotmom
Are you sure it isn't the spicemen paper? I can't seem to find it...

they removed it about an hour later. i doubt we actually WILL get the paper anymore after their slip up, though.
Good thing that it wasn't leaked by a Pete2015...
we did. the questions were based around the differences in public health during the ancient romans period and medieval england. the other was on both harvey and vesalius. i don't think we'll be getting that paper anymore though, which is unfortunate because it was incredibly easy.

Hold on a second, the Medicine Through Time exam is on Monday, so I doubt they'll have time to change it in just 2 days.
i'm about 97% sure that it was aqa.

OMG I'm doing AQA!!! This is the biggest get out of jail free card in the world!!!
Reply 13
this is what I was thinking.... they've probably already printed them and sent them to schools. are you sure it was 2015 AQA??
Reply 14
Can you remember what the questions were for disease and infection. and was the sources public health?
Reply 15
They always have reserve papers incase this happens

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending