eimearlafferty
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
any predictions for second module of biology?!!
HollieL
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I'm thinking kingdom animalia for the essay. Respiration was 2014 and 2012 with photosynthesis. P/syn was also 2010. Gene tech was 2013 and plantae 2011. Although maybe they won't ask animals as it's too easy to predict? What do you think?
TSRRST
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Well that was hard
twrh496
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TSRRST)
Well that was hard
Definitely worse than A21 I found
eimearlafferty
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
That was hard!!
mollyh77
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hoping i'm good at guessing things aha, i don't even want to think about that again
Martinb96
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
It was pretty sh**t. The essay part b question was crap. I didn't know what way to answer it. I just wrote down everything I knew about all 4 phyla.
loppsy101
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
it was so applied.... did anyone else think this as well? I learned everything but it was no use. ahhh well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.33%
Okay (64)
29.63%
A bit lacking (81)
37.5%
Not good at all (53)
24.54%

Watched Threads